Sunday, June 12, 2011

Pink Chicken New York


For my new job as the senior apparel buyer for Wonder! (more on that in a later post this week, promise), in a short time I have already come across some DARLING lines for babies and kids.  I am in LOVE with this one called Pink Chicken, which is definitely going to be in the Wonder! store and website come Fall.  

Allow me to introduce....


pink chicken is designed and owned by Stacey Fraser, a 15-year fashion veteran
(babyGap, Tommy Hilfiger, Old Navy, Ralph Lauren) and mother-of-two.
after the birth of her second daughter, this Virginia-native wanted to take some time off,
away from seventh avenue and raise her family. but stacey couldn't get designing out of her head,
and with two perfect muses available everyday… pink chicken was hatched!


You can find more info about Pink Chicken on their website, and shop online if you so desire (you will).  But, a few of my favorites from the current spring/summer collection that Miss Gemma would look adorable in:






4 comments:

  1. freaking out that I can go into WONDER and buy this line! I love love love it. Its hard to find in store around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink Chicken stuff is so cute! You have the best job ever! Thats what I wanted to be when I grew up... didn't happen : ( Can't wait to check out Wonder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new job, and I love these selections! Too bad I don't have a little girl... yet!

    Gillian from Baby Talk without the Babble

    ReplyDelete