Just call me Oprah.
Here is an ongoing list of my favorite things.....in no particular order:
- Tracy Anderson & her crazy Method. I mean, look at her. You'd follow her workouts too after seeing this picture, right? No seriously Tracy's Metamorphosis helped me lose the extra 20 lbs I needed to after my daughter was born. Now I just have to get back on track to lose that extra 10 I just don't need......
- Lulu Lemon. For working out, running around town, just about anywhere, everyday, I would wear my Lulu Lemon if it was appropriate. It's that fabulous. Here are my favorite items from them, I wish I had each in every color they make!
|Scoop Neck Tank|
|Strength & Tone Short|
- Tarte 'Lights Camera Lashes' Mascara Seriously it's ridiculously amazing, from a brand that is cruelty free. Love.
- Loeffler Randall Boots The obsession began while I was at Shopbop and continues. They are mom-friendly I tell you.......but not husband friendly. These bad boys will cost you a pretty penny but they are WELL worth it.
- Trumpette socks for babies. They are adorable and the ONLY socks that stay on chubby baby cankles.
- Alex O'Loughlin. Plays Steve McGarrett on Hawaii 5-0. Do I need to say anymore?
- Katie Holmes. She's married to TC who we all know is a little wacky, but I think the girl is gorgeous and has impeccable style. I LOVE her hair in this pic, I think I will be taking it to my hairdresser next time. And who cares if Suri wants to wear some heels! I love that she has some conviction about her style at an early age.