Friday, August 12, 2011

New Lulu Favorites

Fueled with a gift card from my June birthday, I went into Lululemon a couple of weeks ago determined to find some new workout shorts.  As usual, Lulu did not disappoint.  

My new favs are called the Strength and Tone Short, and I loved them so much I got them in two colors.  At $48, they are not cheap if you're used to getting your workout gear at say, Target (which I frequent as well), but they are well worth it ladies!





They don't ride up, they have some undies on the inside, and they don't pinch around the waist which is usually my issue with any kind of stretchy workout gear.  I hate pinchy fabrics that squish out the very fat that you're trying to get rid of!  

1 comment:

  1. I really need some quality workout shorts. Thanks for the recommendation! Not to mention, I'm happy to get caught up on some Mascara Meets...

    Gillian from Baby Talk without the Babble

    ReplyDelete