Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Juicy Season

One of my favorite things to do at the beginning of a new season of fashion is to check out each designer's collections.  I just posted my 'favs' from Haute Hippie Spring 2012 on our Style Spies facebook page, which included lace minis, sequins, and flowy dresses.  Makes me want to get my spray tan on!  ;-)

A line that I have been a fan of off and on over the years (admittedly I was  a HUGE fan of the track suits in 2004 - my wedding pictures can attest) is Juicy Couture.  Sometimes they get it right, sometimes it's not quite me.  But this season I found a slew of fabulousness that I know would easily meld into my closet.  

Here are pics from the ad campaign shot in Beverly Hills of course, then I grabbed individual items from their site that I heart.  








Basic V Neck Tee, $58

Lush Signet Tee, $128

Fresh Prep Blazer, $198

Supreme Tricotine Trench, $398

Pretty Schoolboy Blazer, $248

Textured Stripe Dress, $228

Vintage Scarf Maxi Dress, $598

Miss Divine Halter One Piece, $164

1 comment:

  1. LOVE so many of those too! The blazer and stripe dress are a few must have for me. Those I would wear all the time! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete