Friday, March 16, 2012

Warm Chicago Weather......

This warm weather here in Chicago (70's and 80's) has me thinking about the swim season.  Though it's typically a short season here, there were people laying out at the beach yesterday when we were there......maybe we won't see snow again and we'll be at the beach more this year!  Yay!  

One of my favorite swim lines for kids is Stella Cove.  They use the cutest prints for their swimwear, and I love that they use the same ones for boys and girls, so you can have brother/sister swim ensembles.



Here's what i'm eyeing for my two....








And here are a few shots from our 80 degree 'beach day' in March!  

Our brave dog Bella in ICY Lake Michigan!  Would you believe she's 9 years old?!!  Our first baby.

My 'real' babies playing in the sand

Momma trying to tan that ghostly skin



Miss Gemma Grace, notice the sand all over her face.....mmm I think it tasted good.  

My handsome boy in a serious moment

Really doesn't get much cuter, to me at least.


2 comments:

  1. I vote for the anchor one, Mollie :)
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and I am loving it!! These swimsuits are lovely! I love finding other mummy bloggers to follow! Stop by and say hello some day . . . xoxox E

    ReplyDelete