Thursday, May 3, 2012

Maison Scotch is killing it

Today I received an email from Shopbop about the Spring/Summer Maison Scotch collection.  Seriously, it's amazing.  Honestly, I could probably exist in J Crew, Lulu Lemon, and the entire Maison Scotch collection this summer and nothing else.  They are all killing it right now for me!

I love how it's completely wearable (nothing looks uncomfortable), interchangable with other items in your closet, season-less in a trendy way, and full of color - but not crazy color.

What do I love?  I have attempted to pare down my favorites here.  Clearly the hat is a must.

No 2 Boyfriend Shorts, $137

Great White Denim Jacket, $183

Embellished Fashion Jacket, $252

Jolie Tee, $59

Military Pants, $178
Checkered Shirt, $104

Chambray Rodeo Top, $104

Skinny Belted Chino Pant, $133

Straw Trilby Hat with Sash, $53




No comments:

Post a Comment