Thursday, September 27, 2012

Post Op Present?

Whew!  One week post surgery and I'm feelin' slightly back to normal.  Not normal by any means, but I'm sitting here in front of my blog with both kids at preschool, and I have 2 hours to myself.  What to do with this time since I can't work out for 5 more weeks?  Blog!!

I've been sneakily thinking.....what can I reward myself with for going through this un-fun surgery process (which ended up being not one, but two surgeries in two days because of a slight complication)?  My mind of course goes straight to shoes and handbags, because if I'm going to drop a pretty dime on anything, that's the place to do it.  

At the top of my list would definitely be these nude Christian Louboutin pumps.  I may or may not have blogged about these before on Style Spies.


Christian Louboutin Bianca



But then I saw these.....which ups the price a teency bit (ok, a lot) but also ups the 'wow' factor by a lot!

Christian Louboutin Altipump Spikes


Topping the list at a close second, I would love a new tote bag.  A Gucci tote to be exact.  The clean lines and design make this bag a classic that I know I'd have forever and hand down to my daughter Gemma.

Dressage Original GG Canvas Tote

Another tote I think would fit the bill - the LV Palermo PM.  You can carry it on the shoulder, across the body, or just by the handles, and what I like about it is that it's different than the 'Neverfull' that everyone else seems to have.  And, it's more structured so your items aren't lost forever down the rabbit hole.  I know you know what I mean.
Louis Vuitton Palermo PM


Finally, I am need of a new evening bag.  I feel like I've outgrown a lot of my clutches and bags for a night on the town.  Of course a Chanel Flap Bag would be the ideal go-to, but at aver $4000 a pop, there is no way that's happening.  

What I did find though is this beautiful little Michael Kors Collection bag, in Python.  It has a long strap so you can wear it cross-body, too.  Still expensive, but would go with everything and a lot less than $4000!  

Michael Kors Collection Python Clutch

And that's it!  I'm so low-maintenance, isn't that what you're thinking?  

3 comments:

  1. LV. LV. LV. Dying for that cross body and seem to have tricked myself that if we have another baby, I should buy it for a diaper bag. Hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sarah, the LV is the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the LV Palermo and love it!! I splurged after my daughter was born. It is definitely a bonus that it can be worn so many ways. I always receive compliments on this bag. Having fun reading through your blog!

    ReplyDelete