Friday, June 25, 2010

Ari's Back!!!!!


Is anyone as excited as I am that Entourage returns this Sunday the 27th?!! I think so.

Does anyone love Ari Gold as much as me? I think so.

And what about the clothes, the fashion? I mean, part of the fabulousness for me is watching what Perrey Reeves (Ari's wife) and Emmanuelle Chriqui (Eric's ex) will be wearing - from the shoes to the jewelry, they're always dressed to the nines.

Here are a couple of sneak peek clips from this season:



What is Turtle's new job?

http://www.hbo.com/entourage/index.html#/entourage/episodes/7/79-stunted/video/ep-79-turtles-new-business.html/eNrjcmbOUM-PSXHMS8ypLMlMDkhMT-VLzE1lzmcu1CzLTEnNh8k45+eVpFaUsDFyMjKySSeWluQX5CRW2pYUlaayMQIAUmYXOA==



Oh Drama.....

http://www.hbo.com/entourage/index.html#/entourage/episodes/7/79-stunted/video/ep-79-drama-talks-to-lloyd-and-ari.html/eNrjcmbOUM-PSXHMS8ypLMlMDkhMT-VLzE1lzmcu1CzLTEnNh8k45+eVpFaUsDFyMjKySSeWluQX5CRW2pYUlaayMQIAUmYXOA==



Tune in on Sunday, June 27 at 10:30/9:30 Central.










2 comments:

  1. I am a HUGE fan too! I have a crush on Jeremy Piven for sure... I don't know what it is about him, but I think he is just the cats meow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) I've had a crush on Piven since his PCU days (though he's more attractive now, somehow)

    2) I was looking for some contact info for this great blog, I want to send you free mommmy-related stuff! Get back to me please!

    Kara (Intern@underlandpress.com)

    ReplyDelete