Thursday, June 24, 2010

Darling Baby Books!

I'm on the homestretch - only 2 weeks left! I scheduled a c-section for July 9 (for those of you who don't know, Griffin was a c-section and 9 lbs, so I opted for it again). Wahoo! I am READY. However, I realized when I was visiting my sister in law Angie in the hospital a couple of weeks ago that I don't have a baby book for this baby! Yikes. Angie just had her second little girl, Sienna, on June 4. She's gorgeous, and I haven't gotten to see her enough, that's for sure.




So even though I had kind of forgotten to get a baby book, Angie inadvertently did the homework for me and found an adorable one - which I ordered too. Imitation is the best form of flattery, right? Thanks Ang!

The brand of the book is Rag and Bone. Not the same as the clothing line (which we had originally thought), but equally as fabulous.

Here are 3 of my favorite cover options - and there are many to choose from:


Dizzy Birds



Park Ave




Jungle Book

All of the books feature 24 fill-in pages featuring 'How Mom and Dad met,' 'How we picked your name' and 'The big day.' And, they're all bound with this pretty ribbon on the side....


You can find these books on the Rag & Bone website, www.ragandbonebindery.com, or I found them on www.babysakes.com for a tidbit cheaper. I ordered 2 books - the 'Dizzy Birds' if we have a girl, and the 'Jungle Book' if it's a boy. Usually Baby Sakes charges a re-stocking fee, but I told them since we don't know what we're having we'll have to send one back - so they waived it. How great is that?

Hope you've been inspired - and I wish I had known about this company/website the first time around!

No comments:

Post a Comment