Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Kohl's Fame

Normally I would not post about this, but I had to share this darling picture today.  My son, who is 4, does some occasional modeling through Ford Modeling Agency.  I hesitate to share this fact because I know there are people who may roll their eyes and think that I'm a crazy stage mom or something.  

But I'm not.  This is just something we do for fun, and the minute it isn't fun for him we won't do it anymore.  For now, the money he makes goes straight into his college fund.  

And the pictures are priceless for his wedding montage someday.  Ha!

Here he is in today's Kohl's ad.......(in the yellow shirt):



In Mom's (very biased) opinion, those girls are going to swoon someday!  

3 comments:

  1. Darling! I can't believe you can get him to behave, cooperate, etc. I need your tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's so incredibly handsome!!! Nice work Griffin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. if my child is half as good looking as griffin i will be twice the crazy stage mom as you ;)

    ReplyDelete