Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Holiday Casual

As we got our first snow here in Chicago and the temperatures are downright COLD, that is also a sign that the holidays are upon us.  Holiday parties are going to turn up left and right, and the question is always - what am I going to wear?

What's that you say?  Velvet?  Sequins?  Maybe.  Sometimes if the party calls for cocktail attire it's a bit easier to figure out what you're going to wear (i mean, a cocktail dress, cute heels and great accessories, right?).  But when the party calls for 'holiday casual' attire - you might REALLY  be saying - 'What am I going to wear - for real?'     ;-)

I have decided I'm going to do a few posts on this very topic, because this is a question I get from many of my Style Spies clients when the holidays roll around.  Today's post is all about Kate Spade.  Classy and classic, trendy in a 'wink wink' sort of way, and always ladylike, KS is a great option for either an entire outfit or just a piece here or there.  


No comments:

Post a Comment