Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Fashion Challenge: What to wear to Downtown Disney?

As I mentioned in my previous blog post, I'm working on putting together looks for Kendra Thornton, a travel expert.  She's headed to Disneyworld soon with her family, and this post is all about her nighttime look.

She will be going to Downtown Disney, more specifically the Rainforest Cafe with the family.  What to wear?  Having been to Downtown Disney myself, it's definitely a casual atmosphere, but at night it's always nice to spice things up a bit.  Show off a little of your glam self - trust me, the kids will love seeing Mommy all dressed up!

The outfit I put together below is....well....totally me.  I LOVE it so much I want to wear it myself!  Key pieces here?  A comfortable yet chic maxi dress, a utility vest to add some layers and warmth, and a statement necklace.  You can't forget a bit of red lipstick to make this look really pop.

Night Out......With Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment