Saturday, September 4, 2010

I Heart BabyLegs

So we've had some cooler weather here in Chicago - a little autumnal tease if you will (and I will), and I finally got the chance to stick Gemma in a basic long sleeved onesie and......Babylegs Legwarmers!

O.M.G. they are the cutest things I've ever seen. I have no idea why I didn't have these on my chubby little Griffin a couple of years ago.

Babylegs makes boys and girls legwarmers, socks, and girls' tights, but the legwarmers are my favorite for Gemma's age. I'm sure once she's more of a toddler the tights will be my first choice.

Here are some of my favorites for fall:


Skee Ball (look at those ruffles!), $12



Plie, $12 - adorable with an all pink onesie, or all white.



Rainbow, for a touch of the 80's that WE all grew up in....$12



And for boys, the Goal legwarmers are the CUTEST, $12


The site also sells them in bundles - what a great baby gift right? With the number of pregnant friends I have right now.....some of you might be receiving these! They are a steal - on sale right now - 3 for $15! How is that possible? There are 5 different bundles to choose from - this is my choice in terms of versatility for girls:

Pink and Purple Party Bundle, $15




Finally, as we are nearing Halloween, I would be remiss if I didn't tell you they have Halloween styles - adorable. And unisex. So fun.

These Bat-tastic legwarmers would be PERFECT for a baby boy this season, also $12:








2 comments:

  1. They are the best! I got some as a gift at my baby shower for Stella and just LOVED them!
    PS- Cannot wait to play tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these too! Agoo Baby is another brand that does adorable leggings. So cute!

    ReplyDelete