Monday, May 21, 2012

Shopbop 20% off Sitewide Sale starts TODAY!


At 20% off everything, Shopbop's site looks just a little bit more enticing today, no?  Here are some of my must-have summer items I'm loving on SB.  To take advantage of the sale, enter code BIGEVENT at checkout.

Happy Shopping!

Matt Bernson Delphine Demi Wedge Sandals, $187
--not gonna lie, bought these already, LOVE LOVE LOVE!  Must have, i promise you.

Joie Jalliana Romper, $258
-Super simple and chic in black.  I heart this.  


Splendid Very Light Jersey Tank, $41
--I have bought a couple of these each summer; they are fabulous.

Gorjana Chloe Shimmer Pendant, $70
--the perfect length, simple, classy and chic.  a no brainer!  also great for layering.

Jesse Tory Tote, $225
--I have 2 (and counting) TB totes and they are by far the best Tote bag I've ever had.  They double as diaper bags and you can fit just about anything in them!  Loving this Yellow Glow color, and the Fire Orange below.

Jesse Tory Tote, $225
Paige Denim Verdugo Ultra Skinny Jeans, $176
--Can't get enough of this shade of green this season, and made by Paige (one of my denim go-to's)?  Done deal.

Bop Basics Raffia Crochet Floppy Fedora, $98
--Perfect with shorts and a tank, or a swimsuit at the pool.   Either way, protect your skin in style!


Shoshanna Sadie One Shoulder Ruffle Dress, $350
--This lemon yellow color is the perfect way to show off a nice spray-tan!  ;-)

Rebecca Taylor Sequinned Cami Dress, $395
--A bit pricey, but simple and chic.  I have found I can't go wrong with Rebecca Taylor.






No comments:

Post a Comment