Monday, June 11, 2012

Tracey Anderson Meta......revisited


Today begins my re-commitment to the Tracey Anderson Metamorphosis plan.  I'm so excited to get started.  Last time I did TA, I lost close to 15 pounds and got down to pre-baby weight.  All of it was hard - the eating plan, the working out - but it got easier to work with as time went by.



This time, I feel like I have a lot of habits already in place.  I already eat pretty well, and I have been continuing the TA workouts since last time.  However, I have to 'amp it up' and really stick to the diet and exercise on a daily basis for it to work.  I'd love to work off another 10 to 15 lbs to get to my 'goal' weight.

So, I've decided to keep track of my workouts and food plan (and my feelings about my workouts and what i'm eating) on this blog.  My posting might be slightly erratic, maybe funny (because I'd rather laugh than cry about not eating guacamole and chips), and hopefully frequent.  I'm hoping you can laugh along with me and help cheer me on!

I'm off to the grocery store with kids in tow, to get the many fruits and vegetables needed for my 1st week.  Half the battle is making all of the prepared foods you are supposed to eat on the plan........NEED A VITAMIX!

1 comment:

  1. Nice. I have been trying, trying to eat a little healthier, but it's so hard! I can't wait to see your metamorphasis. Happy Belated btw.

    ReplyDelete