Saturday, April 13, 2013

Need a CUTE baby gift?

I have got one for you.  A former co-worker of mine recently started her own Etsy shop (Hallie Birdie) making the sweetest baby blankets, and you have to see them.

She stopped by my Matilda Jane party a few weeks ago and gave me one of them, and I am obsessed!  Miss Gemma loves it too - it's super soft and snuggly, a perfect size for her crib.  They are sold as 'stroller blankets,' but they of course can work any way you'd like to use them.  

Here's an Instagram shot of the one she gave me:


The sweet birdie print is a cotton flannel fabric, and the underside is a hot pink anti pill fleece fabric.  It's hand crocheted on the sides in turquoise.   I should have taken a picture of it when it arrived - all wrapped up with a tulle bow and this cute birdie attached.

I have several pregnant friends; I can't wait to see what options Hallie Birdie has when these babies come out.  Here are a few of my current favorites in her shop right now:

Kitschy Camping Print, $45

Rainbow Animal Print, $45

Bird and Branch Sketch, $45

Bicycle Print, $45

So sweet!  Hope you can add Hallie Birdie to your Etsy circles and favorite a few of these gems!  



No comments:

Post a Comment