Sunday, April 21, 2013

We shipped the bed.

I'm sure you all have seen the 'I shipped my bed' commercial by now either on TV or online.  If you haven't, you are missing out.  It's freaking hilarious.  As the Huff Post says - it really is for the 12 yr old in all of us.  Or the 17 yr old.  Or the 30 yr old.  

Before you watch my rendition of this commercial, you must watch the Kmart one (again, if you haven't already).  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/12/ship-my-pants-kmart-ad_n_3069515.html?utm_hp_ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false#sb=3559911,b=facebook


Totally unplanned, my husband and I were laughing to ourselves about the commercial the other night at dinnertime, so we asked our 2 and 5 year olds to say the phrase 'I shipped my bed.'  Oh.....let me just tell you.  Super funny.

Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment