Friday, July 1, 2016

Luanne Rocks!


Recently, I had the pleasure of working with a good friend to take some updated pictures of the kids.  I can never get enough pictures of them, because as many women have told me (usually they stop me in the grocery store, CVS, the park - anywhere - to tell me this), they grow up - FAST. And to try to soak every minute of it in.

I try and try to soak up every moment, but sometimes, i'm SO TIRED from just getting through the day......the pictures I take will help me remember each moment.

Anyway - here are a few from my recent session with Luanne Kelly Photography.  She's local, she's also a Mom so she KNOWS how to work with kids (hence, get it done quickly, and make is FUN), and she's uber talented.  Here's her link:  http://www.luannekellyphotography.com/









No comments:

Post a Comment