Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Party Envy


Alice & Olivia One Shoulder Ruched Dress, $297
The necklace here really makes this dress pop - accessories are always key!
What I really want to do this holiday season is get REALLY dressed up.  You know, as in a sparkly, lacy, or sequin type dress, get my hair done and put on some major smokey eye makeup (and a nude lip of course).

I had some fun on Shopbop over the long weekend.....here are my favorites!  When we are settled into a house *we rent for the time being* its on my agenda to have one of these very fabulous parties where people are required to get dressy.

Alice & Olivia Soleil Ruched Dress, $396
-how ridiculously cute is this with the leopard booties?   great styling, shopbop.

What Goes Around Comes Around Andress Beaded Dress, $440
I am always in for something gold and beaded.
Rory Beca Juliette Shift Dress,  $228
-always a favorite body, in one of my favorite colors.  easy peasy!

Rebecca Taylor Eyelash One-Shoulder Dress, $315
Lacy Detail + Boots = Love

1 comment:

  1. Loves these!! Love the Rory Beca dress. I am really into the long sleeve dresses this season.

    ReplyDelete