Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sequins, Sparkle, and Shine - I heart the Holidays!

My husband and I took a quick one day/one night jaunt to the city over the weekend to celebrate his birthday.  It was a much needed break, and we stayed at the Elysian.  It was, in one word, FAB.  They have left nothing to chance; the hotel is exquisite.  We both got massages at the spa as well - also unbelieveable.  I also read that the Elysian is actually rated the #1 hotel in the United States right now by Conde Nast - love that we have that right here in the Chi! (previously it was the Peninsula here in Chicago - what a great city).

As you might imagine, I took some time to myself to shop around.  It being November, everything in every store is embellished, sparkly, gold, silver, or shiny.  I get wrapped up in it all every year.......and love every minute.

I'm going to try to highlight my favorite (shiny, sparkly, metallic, etc) picks from head to toe over the next couple of weeks - starting with pants/jeans.

I would definitely find a way to wear any and all of these to a holiday fete - now all i need is an invite.........

AG Sequin Ponte Pants, $225

AG Ankle Legging Sequin Pants, $225

7 for all Mankind Gold Textured Snake Skinny Jeans, $225

JBrand Golden Snakeskin Skinny Jeans in Grey, $242

Joe's Jeans Coated Skinny Jeans in Royal Wash, $169


1 comment: