Sunday, November 27, 2011

What to wear, what to wear......

Got my Nordstrom 'Gifts we Love' catalog over the weekend and it of course got me thinking again about what to wear on holiday occasions coming up.  Here's a little outfit I put together from their site......oh, and I found all of these items in their 'Social Season Style Guide' under Girls Night Out.  

Joie Top, $248
 I love the sheer top with the nude underlay

Alexis Bittar Bow Necklace, $195
I always love a bow!

Alexis Bittar Encrusted Skinny Bangles, $195
These would go with everything, and not just for the holidays.

Joe's Coated Skinny Stretch Jeans in Teal, $169
I can't seem to get enough of the colored jeans trend......

Jeffrey Campbell Turner Pump, $174
Nude, platform, sparkles, I think that just about covers all of my 'musts.'

No comments:

Post a Comment