Friday, December 23, 2011

Gemma's Christmas Eve Outfit

Seriously - those of you who have a little girl - I am just now realizing that I no longer plan what I wear on special occasions, I plan (down to the hairbow) what Gemma's going to wear.  I NEVER thought this would happen!  ;-)  Don't get me wrong, I still like to get gussied up (see any an all November-December posts on this blog), but it's endless fun thinking through Gemma's attire.  Man has life changed (for the good!).

Here's what Miss Gemma Grace will be wearing tomorrow night:

Janie & Jack Ruffle Dobby Stripe Dress, on sale for $37.99 from $99!  Love finding a deal like this.  

See Kai Run's Franki Jo Patent Leather Mary Jane, $ 44 at www.shopwonder.com

That dress, those shoes, and a gold bow, I can't wait to show you the pictures!  

Now, i don't want you to think i've forgotten about Mr. Griffin.  He'll be sporting a sweet sweater from Gymboree and some skinny dark jeans.  I can't find the Gymboree sweater online anymore, so that's why there's no pictures.  However, in case you're in the market for kids clothes - Gymboree is offering 50% off all regularly priced items today online - wowsers!  


2 comments:

  1. That dress is beautiful! I do the same thing! Peyton is styled all the way down to the socks! I was looking at Valentines outfits this weekend!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! The dress is so pretty!! LOVE! I know what you mean about dressing head to toe! That is why I created my blog 2 years ago! Haha!
    Looking forward to seeing photos!

    ReplyDelete