Tuesday, December 6, 2011

oh little girls!

I am very much enjoying shopping for my little Gemma Grace these days.  She's walking, starting to talk, I can get her hair into pigtails (almost a full-on ponytail!), and looks cute in just about anything! 



However, I am pretty particular about what she wears.  Being the apparel buyer at Wonder, my eyes have been opened up to so so many cute lines for children - and it's only just begun!  One of my favorites that we carry is Giggle Moon.  


It's totally over the top with ruffles, applique, and mixed and matched patterns, prints and colors but it's perfect for a baby or toddler - and they may as well do it because it's the only time in your life you can pull all of that off at once!  :-)

Here are some cute shots from Giggle Moon's Fall 2011 line we have at Wonder! right now, as well as online at www.shopwonder.com!







What do you all think?  I don't dress Gemma in this everyday, but these looks certainly have an occasion and will make your little lady the talk of the party for sure!  


3 comments:

  1. Gemma is a doll! I think she would be cute in just a diaper! Haha. Cute line for sure!
    Got the Xmas card today- amazing pictures!! Your kiddos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gemme is gorge! Love these outfits! Beyond cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg. aren't little kids the cutest. i also adore shopping for little cuties. more of my friends need to have girls asap. lol. thanks for another fabulous post. if you get a sec, i'd love to hear what you think of my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete