Monday, March 12, 2012

Friends and Handbags

This weekend I was lucky enough to share with 3 of my best friends from college.  We ate, we drank, we laughed a lot, and cried when it was all over.  

Even though it's been 13 or so years since we graduated Mizzou, I still think we all look the same.  

Lolly, Janelle, Me, and Michelle

We were all DG's at Mizzou, and with or without drinks sometimes we revert to age 19 and get out our 'arm-anchor's.'  Yep, its embarrassing, but fun (and funny!) at the time!  Here's Janelle and I getting our 'anchor' on:


Janelle's probably dying that I posted this pic, but the real reason I did is because I am OBSESSED with her new Louis (pictured on her arm above).  Whew!  It is fabulous......and different than what I see around here all the time!  

Louis Vuitton Artsy Tote




Even better?  Her husband bought it for her for Christmas - without any help.  Joe, are you reading this? 

Finally, don't forget to enter my giveaway for a beautiful Rachel Olesker Bracelet - retailing at $85.  It's so beautiful, click HERE for giveaway details and how to enter.  Here's the bracelet you can win:




2 comments:

  1. Hilarious. Did you sing any rush songs while you were at it...? And I totally agree - everyone looks exactly the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Love that you still have the connection with your girls! LOVE that bag too! I believe the Huntress Lives has that bag as well! (Or one that is nearly the same!) Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete