Monday, July 9, 2012

Stella & Dot Fall Favs

Over the weekend, I perused the new Stella & Dot line for Fall.  It debuted online on Saturday, and as my Mom is a S&D stylist I wanted to check it out.

My jewelry style is in one of two camps, go big or go home, or go dainty and everyday.  I typically like Gorjana pieces for the everyday, and Stella & Dot for their big statement items.  

Therefore, what is on my wishlist for their Fall 2012 line?  Here ya go:

Lillith Fringe Earring, $49

Estate Bib Necklace, $198

Tempest Bracelet, $98


Secret Garden Cuff, $98

Kalahari Bangle, $79
Pitter Patter Charm, $36 (not a statement piece, but so darling!)

4 comments:

  1. Finalizing my order this morning, I want those earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all. I need to get one Gorjana piece that I can wear every day. Suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stinkin cute! Love that little charm!

    ReplyDelete