Thursday, July 5, 2012

Vitamix Love

For the next two weeks, I am borrowing a friend's Vitamix blender.  O.M.G. it is awesome.   I truly didn't know what I was missing.  I have been making a veggie and fruit smoothie every morning since I started back on the Tracy Anderson diet plan, and the difference this Vitamix has made - I can't even tell you!  

Here's what goes into my blender almost every morning:



  • 3 stalks of kale
  • handful of chopped mango
  • handful of chopped pineapple
  • handful of frozen blueberries
  • 1 C apple juice OR 1 C almond milk
  • 1 apple, chopped
  • either 1 C water or 1 C ice, depending on consistency

What kind of smoothies do you all make?  I'd love some great recipes/ideas that are tried, true, and tasted......there are always tons of recipes out there for green smoothies but some are waaaay better than others.