These retail at $55 a piece, and wrap three times around your wrist. They come in an amazing variety of colors with either gold or silver studding & hardware - see above. I must confess my favorite is of course the coral color:
I own a few of these myself, and have been wearing the heck out of them all spring and into this summer already. They are the perfect bracelet to layer - with each other, or with bangles, or whatever! They don't fall off (this is key, as some bangles might) or jangle annoyingly - basically the best bracelet for a girl on the go. One thing I love too about these is that as a Mom, I can throw these on and look stylish all day without even remembering they're on my wrist - well, until I receive a compliment - which I almost always do. I know that's kind of a hard feat to accomplish (looking stylish/wearing jewelry while chasing your kids around), and sometimes I just want to wear no jewelry, but then I remember the Mom I saw not too long ago in a Pittsburgh park in her pajamas with her hair a tangled mess and no make up. She was a GREAT reminder that getting up and looking nice always makes you FEEL nice!
So, if YOU would like to be the owner of one of these fabulous bracelets, all you have to do is:
- leave a comment on this post stating your favorite color (from the ones pictured above), and whether you'd like it with gold or silver studding/hardware.
- OR leave a comment on my facebook fan page (and become a fan!) - just click here Mascara Meets Matchbox, or when on facebook type Mascara Meets Matchbox in the search box.
- leave your email address so I can contact you
- commentary needs to be in by midnight this Saturday the 3rd, and I will announce the winners on Sunday the 4th of July!
- Winners will be picked randomly
And, if you simply must have one of these RIGHT NOW (I wouldn't disagree), I recommend shopping on either http://www.gorjana.com/, or http://www.shopbop.com/. Both sites have a great selection and a beautiful representation of all of the colors available.