Friday, November 19, 2010

Oh So Excited!


There's something to be said about waiting till something goes on sale....


Before Gemma was born, I obsessed over this drum table from Serena & Lily. It was WAY too expensive, at $395 to purchase, especially since I didn't know if I was having a boy or a girl.


But today, I went to their site to see if it was still available since they're having a friends and family 20% off sale........sadly it was gone. By chance, I decided to call and see if they would be getting any back in. The answer was no....but they DID have 2 left in stock! And they'd marked them down to wholesale cost - $225. Hurrah!!!


And with my $100 gift certificate from my dear friends for my bday..........


it's mine!


Oh lucky day.
PS: if you want to shop the Serena & Lily Friends and Family sale....it goes until 11/22, and you just enter code FRIENDS20 at checkout.


No comments:

Post a Comment