Friday, November 5, 2010

Pillow Time

Nope, not talking about sleep. I love a good decorative pillow. Since we're renting a house right now (bad time to sell ours up in Madison) in the Chicago area, I am trying to find ways to spice up our house without doing too much irreparable damage to the walls (i.e. painting!). One of the best ways I have found to do that is with....pillows!

I have a couple of adorable pillows I found at a cute home boutique up in Madison that I must share with you:





Cute right? They add a little color to our tan-colored couch and people always comment on them. You can find these two pillows and other cute ones HERE; the company (Chandler 4 Corners) is all about hand-hooked wool items (Christmas stockings, furniture, you name it!).


Browsing around their website, I also think these two would be SUPER cute in a little boys room...






Also cute in a little boys room - better yet a nursery? These ADORABLE letter pillows from Serena and Lily:



They'd also make a great baby gift - at only $58!

I'm sure you all will agree - Target always has a great deal on cute pillows..........here's a fab one:


Garden Party - $19.99

And the old standby, Pottery Barn. Except - save a little dough and check out Pottery Barn Teen! (http://www.pbteen.com/) For Gemma's future room, perhaps? Adorable.....


XOXO, $29


and I love this pillow - for it's message, and because it works in any kids' room!



Save the Whales, $29

Hope I've inspired you.......I think watching cute (but dorky, right?!) Nate Berkus' show has inspired me...

1 comment: