Friday, December 10, 2010

Bliss......for your skin

I don't know about you all, but if I've been using a moisturizer for a while, my skin starts to get used to it - i.e. break out. Annoying!

So I went to Sephora the other day in search of something new - and after a long talk with a very knowledgeable consultant there - decided to try out the Bliss Triple Oxygen+C Energizing Cream. And I LOVE IT! It's supposed to re-energize skin and give it that fresh out of the shower glow. Seriously it does just that! I am really liking it after just a few days......


Other good things? No parabens, sulfates, GMO's, Petrochemicals, Phthalates, or Triclosan, and it helps promote collagen synthesis while brightening and evening skintone.




My trip to Sephora also netted me some new eye cream - I will report back on that in a few days as well. Eye creams are about as hard to find for me as a great moisturizer!

No comments:

Post a Comment