Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's for real..... William Rast for Target!



I can't believe I didn't know about this sooner.......my man Justin Timberlake's clothing line (William Rast) is doing a capsule collection for Target.....and at Target prices! Ahhhh!

It debuts on December 19, and you better believe I will be there. I bought William Rast for bop, and let me tell you I know there will be some amazing pieces available. They do a killer leather jacket ladies, and I hear there's one for Target too. According to a few reviews i've read on the debut of the line in LA last night, standout items include stud-embellished silky tanks and tees, faux leather shorts, and chambray button-downs.

Specifically pricing is between $16.99 and $199.99, which is fabulous, knowing that regular WR pricing goes from $70 to $700......

I hope you are as excited as me! Anyone want to venture to Target with me this Sunday??



2 comments:

  1. Nice!! I Love when masculine meets feminine. I think that look is so chic and incredibly cool. I make excuses just to go to Target. I Love that store!

    Hope you're doing wonderful!
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Love! What's even weirder... I was thinking of applying there too!! I wasn't too sure whether or not I should... I mean I haven't worked in retail since I was about 18... but their employees are so classy, passionate, and fun that it makes it hard to not want to LIVE there. Maybe we should just see what happens :)

    B.

    ReplyDelete