Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Decadent Rice Crispy Treats Anyone??

OMG, I have to share with you my love of The Crispery.

If you are a fan of the forever kid-favorite rice krispy marshmellow treats, you MUST seek these out.

I originally found these over Thanksgiving break in Kansas City, at one of my favorite stops, Dean & Deluca. That store in inself is a whole other blog post, as it's a wonderful gourmet coffee shop, deli, and grocery stop in Overland Park KS. Anyway, about The Crispery...

This company makes everything you can think of that involves marshmellows! MMM! I picked up a couple of their individual treats and fell in love. You will too. They are delectable, and I can gobble one up too fast (thereby inducing a stomach ache).

If you live in the Chicago area, I found them at Foodstuffs, FYI!

Here are some of my favorites:





Chocolate Caramel Marshmellow


Drizzled Mini Marshmellows




Chocolate Buttons


Crispy S'mores





Chocolate Dipped



All I know is that I am going to have to keep myself away from Foodstuffs or I will become STUFFED into my jeans! AAAhh!



No comments:

Post a Comment