Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I should change my name

I mean, my blog name.  To Mascara Meets J. Crew.

Every catalog I get in the mail has more stuff I heart!

A few things I'm coveting.......

Boho Embroidered Top  - perfect with cut off denim shorts (and some wedges)

Linen Summer Fling Sweater - this is especially cute in the cinnamon spice color, paired with the below shorts

Wild Ikat Chino Short - Ikat is perfect for a short - not too much print, just enough.

the Jemaa Ballet Flat - they totally spelled Gemma wrong, but I still love them.  ;-)

Lucca Suede Sandals - in aged driftwood. Yummy.

the Greta Canvas Wedge - as you can see, I'm in a bit of a neutral mode.......but neutral looks great with my other summer favorite - HOT PINK!   




  

2 comments:

  1. the boho embroidered top is not cute on at all..surprising, right?! It looks like a western cowgirl top. I was so dissapointed, I loved it too when it first came in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I changed my middle name a while ago to Crewcuts. But I dogeared that Boho top last catalog for myself too. LOVE it. ;0)
    PS- Diggin all the pinterest boards you are creating. Especially the girls fitting room seating ;0)

    ReplyDelete