|Serious about playing in the water|
I took a blogging break last week - as usual, when I have a 'blog break' it's totally unplanned. Life just gets in the way of me and my laptop!
So let's see........what happened the week of June 6th:
- had our first HOT HOT days of summer and went to the splash-park for the first time this summer (and the first time ever with Gemma, she LOVED it).
|Look at my big boy and then those legs on Gemma!|
- My Mom's Birthday - Happy 49th again Mom!
- My Birthday - yes, 29 again!
|Me and my wonderful Birthday dinner organizer, my husband!|
|As you can see, I wore 'the dress' that I blogged about a few weeks ago - it was FAB! Can't wait to find another excuse to wear a hot pink dress......|
- was offered a full time position at Wonder! as the Senior Apparel Buyer (infant and children's apparel and shoes), wahoo!
- accepted the full time position at Wonder!, double wahoo!
- sadly notified my sales managers at LSpace and PilyQ that I can't be their midwest rep anymore (tiny tears, these women are the best to work for and I truly enjoyed doing this for the short time that I did)
- ate a scrumptious Sweet Mandy B's cupcake
- received a BEAUTIFUL new David Yurman ring from my hint-taking husband... ;-)
- had an amazing birthday dinner with GREAT friends at Piccolo Sogno; we sat on their amazing patio complete with 3 heat lamps because somehow, on June 11, the high was only 65 degrees! Oh the Midwest, I love/hate you.
- at the birthday dinner, I must mention that my husband ate not one, not two, but three entrees. Seriously.
- spent the night at the Westin downtown after said birthday dinner so we could both enjoy some amazing wine and not have to designate a driver, therefore sleeping until whenever we felt like it
- for us, 'sleeping in' is now defined as simply not waking up to 'Mama!!!! Daddy!!!!! I'm ready to get up!!!!'