Saturday, January 1, 2011

Found: Fab New Chicago Boutique


There's a new boutique in Wicker Park for all of you Chicagoans. It's called Trillium.


I'm so excited to tell you about it because it was opened by one of my former employees at Bop, Erica Cook! Erica was such a joy to work with and it is no surprise to me that she's opened one of the chicest boutiques Chicago has seen yet.


Trillium is carrying beautiful labels, all of which I covet, including Joie, Vince and Mackage. It's touted as preppy sophisticate, right up my alley. There's even a teensy section for your man towards the back of the store, so if you end up doing major damage in there you can buy him a little something to make up for it! ;-)


Erica's store was also written up in Daily Candy right after it opened, click HERE for the article. Nice! And if you're Facebook inclined, make sure you are a fan of her Trillium Chicago page, ok?


Trillium is located at 1744 W Division St, btwn Hermitage and Wood. If you're a fashion lover like me you will NOT be disappointed.


No comments:

Post a Comment