Wednesday, February 16, 2011

baby shoes that stay on.....yay!

We recently got Gemma Grace a pair of these darling Bobux baby shoes.  I love them for 2 reasons:




1.  They are SO CUTE!  So many choices, too.

2.  They stay on.  For real, I have not lost a baby shoe yet - but we have had many a scare - ex. recently going up and down every aisle in Michaels for a shoe that either Griffin pulled off Gemma, or it just fell off.  Ahhh!  Nothing more annoying.

Therefore, baby Bobux shoes from here on out! 

2 comments:

  1. I am loving your blog, it is beautiful and has great posts. You have a new follower :)

    It looks like our babies are the same age. I will have to try these shoes, a pair of shoes that stay one...score! And they are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl,
    Thank you, what a nice compliment!! I love hearing that....and I will be checking out your blogs asap. We should keep in touch with babies the same age for sure....

    ReplyDelete