Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Boden LTD - Like? Love.

I am sure by now many of you know about my obsession with all things MiniBoden.  Love love love everything they do for babies and kids.  And up until now, I haven't been 'obsessed' with anything for ME at Boden (yes they do make women's clothes!). 

But.......they just unveiled their new 'Boden Limited Edition' collection.  The fabrics are more luxurious, the color palate a bit more understated, and it's an online-only range.  Meaning when it's sold out, it's SOLD OUT for good.  Makes you want it even more, right?

Here are some of my favorites from the debut collection:


 Showstopping Knitted Jacket, $388
 Metallic Trench, $228
 Painted Spot Dress, $128
 Silk Feather Top, $148
Silk Feather Maxi, $248


 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I love Boden and MiniBoden!! I really want that feather top! I am loving their new line!

    ReplyDelete