Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

Happy Mother's Day to my fabulous Mom, and my kids' favorite 'Mimi.' 

Miss Missouri 1969

1977 (me!)

2008 with her first Grandchild, Griffin

2010 with baby Gemma
Mom, looking back, I wasn't always the easiest (think tenacious might be a good word) little girl to raise, and now that I am a Mom, I know how hard raising children is!  Thank you for teaching me everything that you did from taking me to swimming lessons, making me healthy lunches (although I'll never forget how Amy always got more cookies than I did), making my pretty dresses, my Halloween costumes, writing in my baby book about all things 'Mollie,' and for letting me make all of the mistakes that I made (oh those '90's bangs). 

I have learned and continue to learn innumerable life lessons from you and value our mother-daughter friendship daily.

I love you more than words can say!


PS.  I hope these photos are 'acceptable!'  hahahaha......

1 comment: