Tuesday, May 10, 2011

a teency bit obsessed....with Stella & Dot.



A little over a month ago, I attended a Stella and Dot jewelry party at a friend's house.  I had been to Stella and Dot parties before, but their new collection is divine and there are SO MANY must haves!  Aaak!   Enter my sister in law Angie, who attended the party with me.  She, like me, love love loved the jewels.  In fact, she loved them SO much that she became a rep a couple of days later!  

Therefore, I am hosting Angie's very 1st Stella & Dot party at my house this coming Thursday.  I am SO excited to have a few friends over to peruse, try on, and invest in pieces from the collection - not to mention drink a little wine!  

Click HERE to peruse for yourself, on Angie's personal website for Stella and Dot, and if you end up buying something you'll be supporting her new business.  

I thought I'd share with you some of my favorites from the line...... 

Bamboleo Necklace

Casablanca Bib Necklace

On the Mark Necklace

Starry Night Necklace

Penelope Necklace

Starfish Earrings

Belle Fleur Earrings

Azure Couture Earrings

Bardot Spiral Bangle

Nugget Wrap Bracelets

Petra Braided Bracelet

Eternity Bands

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I am a new fan of your blog...its great! I have been a Stylist for Stella & Dot for 5 months now and love it so much! Have a wonderful Trunk Show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so fun isn't it?? I have those nugget wrap bracelets and wear them all the time. I have a few goodies to give away once I have 9 more followers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mollie! Ladies make sure if you place an order in the next few days to put it under Mollie's party! This way our favorite stylish lady gets credit towards some free jewels:) And if you want me to bring the jewels to your place so you can start earing rewards for free jewels too, let me know!
    Angie Selvsggio

    ReplyDelete