Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Yep, more Coral!

I've been a bit absent from writing these past few days - I embarked on a quick trip to Kansas City with the kiddos on Saturday, and I'm headed home tomorrow.  It's been a fun and very busy trip with seeing family and getting the kids some quality time with their Papa and Mimi!

I managed to carve out a little time yesterday to go see my friend Maria at the Laura Mercier counter in Nordstroms here, and I found yet another coral Spring 2011 must have.  Enough with the coral?  Maybe for you, but not for me!  ;-)

I picked up the Shimmer Lip Colour Lipstick in Coral (not so inventive on the names) and I have been wearing it all day.  I love it and it works for an everyday, daytime look.

Laura Mercier Shimmer Lip Colour in Coral, $22

This is the best representation of the color that I can find online.  It's very pretty!

2 comments:

  1. Love that color! I heart all Laura Mercier products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I just got a coral but I don't love it and that's annoying b/c it was expensive. New arrivals at the store as of today...

    ReplyDelete