Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Birthday Dress

I think that even though I'm all grown up, it's still fun to pick out a dress for a special occasion.  Whether it be an Easter dress, or a fancy dress to wear to a wedding, or a dress to wear on my birthday dinner it's such a fun thing to do!  I have always been such a girl in this regard; I love getting dressed up and coordinating 'the perfect outfit' or ensemble for a special night out.  

So, with my (gulp) 34th birthday on the horizon in a couple of weeks I of course have already decided on the dress.  

Nanette Lepore Booby Trap Dress

Of course, I'm obsessed.  It's perfection.  Hot pink, short, washed silk, what else could a girl want?  But......to all of you fashionistas - any brilliant ideas on shoes to wear with it?  I'm thinking nude patent pumps - but am open to all thoughts on accessorizing!


4 comments:

  1. Oh my hotness!!! I can't wait to see you in it!!! Metallic would work too : ) XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love that it's called the Booby Trap dress too. You could also do a metallic shoe?? What are you doing to celebrate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nude patent was my first thought too. Or maybe grey? I'm obsessed with grey shoes lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is sick! I love funky shoes, since the dress is solid I say go crazy! I just found your blog

    ReplyDelete