Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Birthday Dress

I think that even though I'm all grown up, it's still fun to pick out a dress for a special occasion.  Whether it be an Easter dress, or a fancy dress to wear to a wedding, or a dress to wear on my birthday dinner it's such a fun thing to do!  I have always been such a girl in this regard; I love getting dressed up and coordinating 'the perfect outfit' or ensemble for a special night out.  

So, with my (gulp) 34th birthday on the horizon in a couple of weeks I of course have already decided on the dress.  

Nanette Lepore Booby Trap Dress

Of course, I'm obsessed.  It's perfection.  Hot pink, short, washed silk, what else could a girl want?  But......to all of you fashionistas - any brilliant ideas on shoes to wear with it?  I'm thinking nude patent pumps - but am open to all thoughts on accessorizing!