Thursday, August 11, 2011

only couture for my little girl.......

No, this post isn't going to be as obnoxious as you think judging by the title, but........it is about Couture Clips.  



Searching high and low for my favorite little girls' accessories for Wonder, I came across Couture Clips.  The company was started by a couple of Moms (sisters-in-law, actually), who couldn't find cute and high quality hair bows and accessories for their daughters.  I met these two Moms at the Couture Clips booth in NY (for market) and they couldn't be any nicer.  I had a great time with them picking out bows, clips, headbands, and even crocheted baby hats for Wonder!

Here are some of my favorites (and you can be sure to find these in Wonder this Fall - and online!):











No comments:

Post a Comment