Monday, April 23, 2012

Gemma Hearts Forever 21

Ok, we (Miss Gemma and I) stopped into Forever 21 on Friday after I took myself to the doctor.  I haven't gone to the doctor for a cold in YEARS, but this one has thrown me for a loop.  It's just HANGING around; I haven't been able to work out all week, can't taste anything, and have very little patience for my two sweet kiddos.  Did I mention they both have colds too?  I'm ready to be done with chilly weather, colds, germs, all of it!  That little blast of 80 degree weather in March has made me very impatient.

Anyway, back to what I wanted to say - Gemma and I stopped into Forever 21 after the doctor's appointment (my doctor's office is conveniently located in a building within a shopping center).  She was enamored, I mean completely fixated on the jewelry.  She couldn't tear herself away from the necklace towers, or the earring towers, or the bowls of bracelets.  I think we probably spent 20 minutes just looking at accessories.  It was actually - fun.  Funny to say that as usually I don't take toddlers shopping - it's normally comparable to getting a cavity filled - but this time was different.  I only had one kid, I hadn't brought a stroller - we were SORT OF like a couple of gals out on a shopping date.  I think this is a good sign, people.

Needless to say, I picked out 3 new pairs of earrings for myself, and shockingly found a cute top and FABULOUS dress that I must share with you.  The dress was a STEAL AT $16.80, and I love it.  I can't wait to wear it in a couple of weeks when we go to Florida.

Here are my finds......

Floral Exposed Zipper Top, $22.80  (in person it's more of a neon chartreuse color, FYI)
Jewel Studs, $3.80

Feathered Filigree Earrings, $6.80

Arrowhead Earrings, $6.80

This is not the dress I bought - mine is a black and cream tribal-type print, but it's the same style.  Amazing fit.  Couldn't find mine on their website.....  :-(





1 comment:

  1. It gets easier and easier! Just wait till she wants to go and try things on in the dressing room! My favorite is taking Stella shopping now. All day we can go... she doesn't stop!

    ReplyDelete