Friday, April 6, 2012

Janie & Jack(pot)!

After our Gymboree class on Wednesday, I wandered into Janie & Jack with miss G.  I love to see what's gone on sale (and if it's left in the sizes we need).  Needless to say, we hit the jackpot.  I am so excited about some of the new things we found for spring and summer.  

Also, all of their swim (all of it) is 30% off right now.  You can't go wrong!

Here are some of my fab finds......and what I love is that you can mix and match it all.

Poppy Dobby Top, was $34, now $15.99

Bow Poppy Top, was $34, now $16.99

Gingham Shorts, were $36, now $17.99

Pleated Scalloped Short, were $36, now $20.99

Ruffle Poppy Dress, was $69, now $37.99

Here are my swim picks - these red and blue lobster trunks look so cute next to the all red one-piece, G & G will be stylin' at the pool together this summer.......oh and there's a blue and white rash guard that matches these trunks, but for some reason I can't find it online.
Lobster Swim Trunk, was $36, now $25.50


Bow Ruffle Swimsuit, was $42, now $29.40


3 comments:

  1. OMG those gingham shorts! I kind of want a pair for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, might have to go get those lobster shorts! Looking forward to our picnic on Monday! I will be at la crew tomorrow afternoon if you need to shop...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sweet red swimsuit is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete