Monday, April 2, 2012

J Crew for Girls.

I may as well work for J Crew based upon the amount of times i've blogged about them, jeez louise!  But here we go again.  They (unknowingly) summoned me with another fabulous email over the weekend about their girls dress collection, and once again, I would like a handful of these for my sweet little GG.

Here are my 'hearts:'

Silk Tunic Dress in Apple Print - $98 - and SO  Marc Jacobs, no?

Ruffle Front Dress in Giant Gingham, $78

My personal favorite - Ruffle 'round dress, $88

Mini Ruffle Dress, $58 - I have a dress SO similar I wore last Easter, GG and I could be twins!

Folly Dress, $48



2 comments:

  1. We had a trunk show over the weekend with the kids line and it is adorable!! My personal fave, because I saw it on a few little girls, is the navy/white dress with the lemon print. It is precious! I also ordered Henry some plaid pants for Easter...Dave is gonna kill me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny Stella & I were AT Jcrew when I got that same email. We walked away with quite a lot of cute pieces for both girls. LOVE LOVE LOVE Crewcuts!

    ReplyDelete