Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hair Jewels


 I never thought I'd be writing a blog post about my 'hair jewelry,' but here it is.  I was getting my hair done a couple of weeks ago, when I noticed my super cute hairdresser had a pretty ruby bead in her hair.  Upon closer look, she explained that it's just a little clip in braid (much like the feathers in your hair trend, hot among 8 year olds right now, ahem) with come cute beads at the end.  I thought - if she can rock this, so can I.  I have the long hair, and i certainly have enough of it that it's not screaming 'LOOK AT ME!' all day long.  So I took the plunge.  I don't have a fabulous camera, so you'll just have to trust me when I tell you it's a little gold feather charm at the end, with a couple of gold beads above it.  





What do you think?  I am loving it, it looks cute braided into my hair for a side braid, cute in a ponytail, wrapped up into a bun, every which way!  Just a little something fun. For me.  

Oh and sorry about the awkward pic here - I was rushing my husband to take these, while he was rushing me out the door to see the Hunger Games.  Which by the way, was fabulous and I can't wait to see the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment