Friday, July 22, 2011

I love Nest


I guess this is going to be the week of 'I love.......'

In my research to find the perfect mix of diaper bags to offer at Wonder!, one of my girlfriends recommended the line Nest.  I can't believe I hadn't heard of it before (tsk, tsk, me).

I absolutely love these bags - and am having a hard time narrowing down which ones I like for Wonder!  Maybe you can help.  Here are my favs - oh and don't freak out, I will be offering less expensive options!  

Mercer, $385

The Bleeker - a Vegan option, $150

Bleecker in Black

Grommet, $324

Elliott, $340

North South, also Vegan, $200

2 comments:

  1. Duh. Of course I like the most expensive option. I seriously need to come visit just to go to Wonder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm how could I not have heard of this line?! I love all of them. I think I will be upgrading to one of these beauties! Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete