Thursday, July 14, 2011

My baby girl is 1

It's been quite a year since July 9, 2010.  I got the baby girl I never knew I always wanted on that beautiful day, Miss Gemma Grace.  Miss Gemma has become the 2nd light of our lives and we are so blessed to call her our daughter.  

Happy 1st Birthday to our baby girl!




On to the party........


Special Birthday Plate by Aedriel Originals on Etsy


A shot of the cake pop display 



Cake pop party favors - wrapped up and set in Jelly Bellies - like a bouquet!

Gemma's invitation, banner, and other printed materials from The Party Dress.  I fell in love with the pink and green alligator theme.  Thanks Kelly!


Me and my birthday girl

All smiles!

Attempting a family photo

Gemma and her best cousin, Sienna (born just 5 weeks earlier)



Enjoying her first cupcake from Sweet Mandy B's.  MMM!


Proud of herself!

I love this picture - she's just gotten her first babydoll.  I hope the first of many!  What a sweet face.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet girl! Party looks adorable! Next time you are in town, we need to get the boys together and I can meet GGM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Party looks great! Congrats on the cake balls!

    ReplyDelete