Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Welcome to my world!

So, I'm new to this blogging thing. However, I am so excited to have a space online where I can share my life! I have no specific plans for what I may blog about, but it will include fashion for sure, health, mommy-isms, funny stories, probably a lot about my son Griffin, and in the near future a lot about this new baby we are expecting in July!

Let me start by introducing myself and explaining my picture above - that's me and my husband Joe, along with our son Griffin who just turned 2 (in that pic he's 18 months), and our two beloved dogs, Bella & Nani.

Bella is the one who looks like an alarm just went off and she must go inspect, and Nani is the one trying to get down - most definitely she is on the hunt for food. She's a bit of a garbage disposal.

We just moved our whole lives from Madison, WI to Pittsburgh, PA for my husband's job. Talk about life upside down: pregnant, new house, renting old house because market is bad (therefore acting as landlord), new job for me as a SAHM, I could go on.

So welcome - and enjoy! I appreciate any and all feedback on future posts, and if you love this blog, recommend it to a friend!

2 comments:

  1. WELCOME Mollie! I am so happy you did this...I can't wait to see all that you write about. This will be a good outlet for you, and it's a good PT job to have :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog. "Impeccable taste" may be a bit of an overstatement, but I'll take it. And secondly, What is a "SAHM"?? I felt like such a dork that I didn't know, thinking it was like some new MILF type of acronym. So I asked my husband who (only because of his business) is WAY hipper than I am. He didn't know. So, I have to ask. You wouldn't believe what I'd come up with...

    ReplyDelete