Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bag Lady



I am writing this post to pimp out my friend. Yes, I said pimp her out. Sorry, I just wanted to get your attention. Who knows, but I wanted to share with you guys my friend Michelle's new business.

She is a SAHM like myself, and recently decided to start a business from home - via the company Thirty-One. Michelle is a 'consultant' for Thirty-One, but basically that means she sells these super durable bags, purses, totes, you name it, from her home and through in-home parties. Fun!





The bags come in all sort of different patterns from stripes to plaid to dots, and you can personalize EVERYTHING! That is why this job is perfect for Michelle. Everywhere you look in her home, you will find either a monogram, an initial, or a name. And it's adorable! It wouldn't be Michelle's house without any of it.

Anyway, let me get on with it.

Look at these adorable backpacks......you'll never get them mixed up with another kid's!





And check out this beach tote, adorable!






Even more usability on the beach...






What do I have, you might ask? And what do I recommend?? Here ya go....



I have two of these - they go on the floor of my car underneath each of my kids' car seats. I have never had a great way to organize all the kid stuff that I keep in my car (diapers, wipes, baby toys, videos, video player, a couple of books, water bottles, i could go on!), and these have been the BEST organizer. I picked a cute boy fabric for under Griffin's seat, and a cute girly one for Gemma's. See below!





Secondly, I have two of these gigantic organizers in my mud room. They, like the car organizers, kind of stand up by themselves and have handles on either side. I have had them personalized - one says 'kids' and one says 'dogs.' Everything kid and dog related can go into these bins and I know where it is!! LOVE. This is not my fabric, I used a black and white dot with red embroidery.
Finally, I have a Utility Tote. This has been surprisingly GREAT! I wasn't so sure at first, but it's now a standby, and it's outer pockets are perfect for snacks, baby bottles, sippee cups, car keys, anything! I ordered this in the same fabric I did my mud-room organizers......cute, classic, will never go 'out' of style.





So, if you're interested in either buying some Thirty-One for yourself, OR if you'd like to host a party (for which there are GREAT perks), you must get in touch with Michelle! Even if you're not in the Chicago land area, Michelle hosts parties in St Louis, or she can get you in touch with a consultant in your area.

You can email her: mmhefley@gmail.com

or

Become a fan of her business on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=161310233894064&id=161302297228191&aid=35046#!/pages/Michelle-Hefleys-Thirty-One/161302297228191

And of course you can always contact me with any questions too!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Mollie! What a wonderful surprise to be celebrated by YOU! Ladies, you can have a party anywhere, anytime - just email me!
    Glad you've been loving your products Mollie : ) XO

    ReplyDelete